Health, Safety and the Environment: Our Culture of Responsibility
Olgoonik personnel accept our responsibility to protect the health and safety of our employees, the public and the environment. Zero incidents is always our goal, all the time.
The Olgoonik team is committed to the protection of our people and customers, the environment, and the citizens of the communities in which we do business. Our operational success is a direct result of an unyielding commitment to safety and a skilled, motivated workforce that follows the principles of W.H.A.L.E.R.
- Work. Think. Live. SAFETY – every project, every day
- Halt any unsafe operation – your team depends on you!
- Adhere to safety training and regulations
- Lead by example – set and maintain high standards for excellence
- Establish and apply processes for continual improvement
- Recognize and reward safety initiatives!
The Olgoonik HSE Policy expands on the W.H.A.L.E.R. principles with clear and fixed guidelines for every employee and partner. Approved and supported by Management, this Policy asserts our commitment to continuously improve HSE performance, HSE compliance and pollution prevention. Every Olgoonik place of business is required to maintain a copy of and adhere to our HSE Policy. Contact the HSE Director John Duggan for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.